The Grant Mother is a professional grant writing service that caters to 501c3 organizations. Our goal is to assist nonprofits serve their constituencies by helping them with program and project development, with virtual organization and office management, and by seeking funding opportunities. Our services help nonprofit organizations do the important work they are meant to do.
Our services include:
- Researching funding sources – We customized all searches to your organization’s mission and goals.
- Grant writing – We write proposals to corporations, foundations, and government entities.
- Virtual office management – We can manage all of your administrative needs to include accounting, donor and constituent databases, web site creation and maintenance, graphic design for printed and electronic collateral, marketing, board meeting minutes, and much more. Services are customized to your unique needs.
- Editing and technical assistance – We will edit your documents to ensure a professional appearance and approach.
- Strategic planning – We can help you develop short and long term strategic plans for your organization, program, or project.
- Policies and procedures – We can create or refine formal organizational documents.
- Consulting – We can assist you with many areas of your nonprofit organization – for example, program development, board development, organization development, board diversity, change management, community development, organization assessment, program evaluation, group facilitation, mediation, budget design.
The Grant Mother was founded in 2008 by Andrea Allen in Phoenix, Arizona. She began by volunteering her grant writing talents to tiny, local nonprofits. After three months, news of her talent and successes spread throughout the Valley. Her focus is on social services agencies, arts organizations, social justice collaborations, and the green technology industry.
The Grant Mother is comprised of experts who are dedicated to make your nonprofit as successful as it can be.